SJ Panel is owned and maintained by RS Sample Junction LLP(or “Sample Junction”) doing online panel services, through the website www.sjpanel.com.
Below Terms & Conditions are applicable to all the participants/panelist(s) of SJ Panel.
All individuals associated with SJ Panel are subject to the following Terms and Conditions hereinafterreferred as “Terms and Conditions” or “General User Agreement”.
• This Agreement establishes an agreement between you and SJ Panel and administers your use of the SJ Panel services.
• Your usage of SJ Panel services in any way, brings into existence a legally binding contract between us which shall be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned herein under or any other policies which SJ Panel has in place.
• This Agreement is a contract only for the usage of SJ Panel services and nothing in this agreement shall create or be deemed to create a legal partnership or ownership between you and the Company or the relation of employee and employer.
• As you complete your details on “Sign Up” or registration page, you become a member of SJ Panel. SJ Panel reserves the rights to consider your eligibility as a member and to take part in each of its surveys.
All data and information collected will be used for research purpose only which may be shared with any of our clients for research purpose only.Registration with SJ panel services requires information that includes, without limitation, your full legal name, your date of birth, your zip code, and your email address.By registering with SJ panel services, you agree that you will provide all above details accurately and update them as and when required. We will ensure all steps and care to secure your login details.Maintaining the security of password and login credentials is the sole responsibility of account holder. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your password or account information to another person, SJ Panel will not be liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your account, with or without your knowledge.
SJ Panel may also, collect following datafor checking authenticity and genuineness of respondent including but not limited to:
• Operating system
• Device model
• Browser type
• Content / mime type
• Internet Protocol (IP) Address
“SJ Panel” will not knowingly collect any information from any child without permission from his/her parents or legal guardian. If “SJ Panel” learns that a child, under the age of 18, has submitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) online, in contravention of these measures, “SJ Panel” will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and not to use such information for any purpose.SJ Panel services may be used only by persons of age 18 years and above.By using SJ Panel services, you confirm and agree that you meet all eligibility requirements and are fully capable and competent to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
The members of SJ Panel confirm and agree with below points
• All eligible users are allowed to have ONLY one registered account. You will always log in with the same email address/username and password that you mentioned at the time of registration on www.sjpanel.com.
• At any stage, if we find that you have created multiple accounts with SJ Panel using different email addresses, all your accounts will be blocked and the earned amount in each of the accounts will be forfeited.
• You shall not register with SJ Panel more than once.
• You will not attempt to take any survey more than once, either by using more than one name or more than one email address to enter a survey. If we find that you are trying to participate in the same survey multiple times, your membership will be terminated by our Panel Management team.
• You will be honest in your approach to the research and will provide honest and meaningful answers. Your honest answers will result in the creation and improvement of future/present products and services.
• All the members are obliged to claim payment from SJ Panel via the procedures set out on the website www.sjpanel.com.
• User agrees not to post any unlawful,defamatory, pornographic, indecent, threatening, invasive of privacy or is otherwise objectionable content to SJ Panelsurveys or sites(s).
• To comply with all local, state, international or other applicable laws, including but not limited to, all rules regarding acceptable online conduct, obligations of confidentiality or the rights of any person or entity.
• Not to use the SJ Panel or the Site to participate in any illegal, fraudulent, or unethical activities.
• You agree to participate in the SJ Panel's surveys and understand that you will be asked to evaluate Current/Future concepts, ideas, products,and services.
• You will never disclose the confidential information regarding us or our clients, representatives, associates with any third party or public and will ensure utmost secrecy about our client’s concepts, ideas, products and services tested during in the survey.
• You will never use any auto data fill techniques for account creation or while answering survey questions, such as bots, spiders or any other software or download anything from the site or try to send any virus through the site. Detection of any such activity from your account will lead to suspension of your account or you may also be charged for the legal compliances considering the seriousness of the matter.
• You have twelve months to redeem your reward from the day it becomes redeemable. If you do not redeem your reward amount within the mentioned time period, it will lapse automatically.
SJ Panel may terminate this Agreement and your membership of SJ Panel servicesimmediately with or without any written notice if you are in breach of this Agreement or if you fail to take part in surveys in last12-month period.You can terminate this Agreement at any time by unsubscribing from SJ Panel services. This can be done by simply clicking on the button “Delete My Account” in your SJ Panel account. Termination will take place in three (3) business days after the receipt of your notice.
Under no circumstances is Sample Junction or SJ Panel services or any of their site(s) is liable to any kind of consequences or damages or loss of profits, goodwill, or use of data.If you are not satisfied with any of the services of the sites(s) offered by Sample Junction LLP, you are free to discontinue using the service anytime.SJ Panel doesn’t charge any money for membership. Thus, if any third party asks you to pay money in order to join our site, you must decline any payments and report it immediately to our helpdesk team at email@example.com. In the case that you pay anything to any other website or individual, you must deal with them directly as SJ Panel doesn’t hold any responsibility in this matter.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights on this website are owned by RS Sample Junction LLP unless otherwise indicated. Subject to above, you may not copy, modify, alter, distribute, publish, sell or otherwise use any material on this website in whole or in part, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of RS Sample Junction LLP.
No express or implied warranties of any kind are made in respect of this website or theServices available through it.SJ Panelmakes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements or services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-freeBy using this site you acknowledge and agree that SJ Panel and its services shall not in any way be liable for malfunctioning of the services.
From time to time we may add new features to the website and enhance the level of service that we offer to you. This may lead to changes in this Agreement. Any such changes will be notified to you by us updating this Agreement and your subsequent use of this website will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the changes.
All the parties here agree that only Rohinicourt in Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out due to any breach of this agreement or due to any other circumstances.